Find Nashville Air Duct Cleaners Today!
Are you suffering from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues while in your home? If so, dirty air ducts might be your problem. Call 844-962-2681 to receive an air duct inspection and no-obligation quote if cleaning is needed. Air duct cleaning can help to improve the indoor air quality in your home, which will result in improved breathing and a healthier living environment. This article is your one-stop-shop to learn about air duct cleaning services in Nashville, TN. Learn about costs, benefits, what to look for, who to hire, and more.
Air Duct Cleaning Cost in Nashville, TN
- Low cost: $250
- Average cost: $700
- High cost: $1000
Air Duct Cleaning Process
The air duct cleaning process is both affordable and easy. Listed below is a simple 3 step process.
- Call a Professional
Call 844-962-2681 to schedule an inspection.
An air duct pro will inspect your ducts to determine if they actually need to be cleaned. If they need to be cleaned, your pro will give you a no-obligation quote.
If you decide to have them cleaned, the professional will proceed with cleaning your ducts.
Indoor Air Quality and Air Quality in Nashville
Most people do not realize that the air in their home is actually more dangerous than the air outside! In fact, the air quality in Nashville is very good! Considering that your home is where you spend the majority of your time, don’t you want your indoor air quality to be clean as well? Luckily, Air Duct Cleaning can help contribute to a cleaner indoor environment.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Quality Improvement
Having your air ducts cleaned results in a reduction of dust, mold, dander, allergens, and other airborne contaminants that would otherwise circulate throughout the air in your home.
- Reduces at Home Cleaning
Thanks to the reduction in particles such as dust, pollen, and dander, cleaning your air ducts also reduce the amount of time needed to clean and dust surfaces in your home.
- Better Breathing
Cleaner air is always easier to breathe. Air duct cleaning eliminates dust, pollen, and other pollutants that can cause issues for people with allergies or other respiratory issues. In turn, this can reduce sneezing, coughing, and congestion.
- Reduce Odor
Not only will cleaning the air ducts reduce harmful air particles, but it will also help eliminate odor in your home. The residual odor from pets, mold, smoke, and food will eventually create a foul smell in your air duct. As a result, every time the air is flowing through the ducts, so is this odor. Cleaning your air ducts will help eliminate trapped odors, leaving your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Energy Bill
Dirty ductwork will restrict the airflow from your HVAC and furnace unit. This puts unneeded strain on your systems resulting in low efficiency and a higher probability of issues. Cleaning your ducts will allow the air to flow more freely. This results in less strain on your systems and can even lower your energy bill!
What is Included in the Air Duct Cleaning Process in Nashville?
Typically, air duct cleaning also involves the cleaning of all heating and cooling system workings including:
- Heat Exchanger
- Drip pan
- Cooling coil
- Supply and return ventilation grills/diffusers
- Air handler blower motor
- Air duct system
What to Expect during Nashville Air Duct Cleaning?
When having your air ducts cleaned, you can expect the service provider to do the following:
- Use special vacuum equipment to suction particles out of ducts
- Use HEPA vacuum if suctioning particles inside the home
- Protect your home surfaces such as carpets and household furnishings
- Open all access ports to inspect and clean the entire system
- Be gentile and take good care of the ductwork during cleaning
- Brush air duct surfaces during cleaning process before vacuuming
- Brush air duct surfaces with soft-bristled materials
When to Clean Your Air Ducts?
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) suggests the following signs that you need to clean your ductwork:
- There is mold growth in your ducts or other parts of your heating and cooling system
- There are rodents or insects within your ductwork
- The ducts are covered with debris such as dust, dander, or other particles
- You notice actual debris, dust, mold, etc. being released from your air vents
How to Choose the Right Air Duct Cleaning Pro in Nashville TN?
There are several things to look for when determining who to choose for you air duct cleaning. Although there are many companies that will do a good job, in order to help you stay away from those bad eggs, here are a few tips:
- Do not use a company that recommends routine duct cleaning. There is no need for routing air duct cleaning. Air ducts should only be cleaned with there is a noticeable problem.
- Stay away from anyone who is not certified by the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association)
- Do not go with a company that will not give you a quote after the initial inspection
- Be sure to look at company reviews before proceeding
- Do not hire companies that make far-reaching claims about the health benefits of cleaning