IQAir vs. Austin Air Product Comparison Review
IQAir HealthPro was not only chosen as the best air purifier in the IQAir vs Austin Air comparison but is also one of the best air purifiers in the entire industry. Other purifiers claim to capture ultra-fine particles of 0.3 microns in size with a HEPA filter, but the IQAir’s advanced filters have proven to capture particles even 100 times smaller than these other air purifiers! The IQAir HealthPro’s advanced filters can capture particles down to 0.003 microns in size; that is 10 times smaller than germs and viruses. Also, many people don’t know that these ultra-fine particles are actually very harmful to your health.
- Incredible value for the money
- Ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Ideal for bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Ideal for odors and dust
- Removed allergens and odors
- IQAir designs the most advanced air purifiers on the market.
- Rated “Best Buy” – Consumer Digest
- LCD Display
- Warranty – 5 Years
- HyperHEPA Filter
- Energy Efficient
- 6 Fan Speeds
- Extremely quiet
Austin Air HealthMate Standard has been one of the best purifiers on the market since 1990. It features a Medical-grade True HEPA filter and top of the line Activated Carbon filtration. This means the purifier can effectively eliminate the smallest of particles while also taking care of odors. For this price, you will not find another air purifier as powerful. If you are looking for power this is your best pick.
- Extremely powerful
- Most powerful air purifier for the price
- Great for allergies, pets, smoke, mold, and dust
- Remains of the top purifiers since the 1990s
- Eliminates odors and germs
- Eliminate harmful gasses for chemical sensitivity
- Austin Air is the traditional True HEPA air purifier
- Extremely powerful
- Rugged and reliable – can withstand a beating or any conditions.
- Guarantee for 5 years offered.
- Tons of Activated Carbon for odor reduction
- 5-year warranty on the True HEPA filter.
- 3-speed fan.
The IQAir GC Multigas air purifier is great for capturing odors and eliminating toxins, gases, and chemicals. The GC purifier has four advanced gas filter cartridges with advanced activated carbon filters to reduce gases, chemicals, toxins, and volatile organic compounds (VOC) that produce odor. The air purifier also comes with true HEPA pre-filters for capturing dust, mold, pollen, dust and other airborne contaminants.
Key Features and Benefits
- This air purifier is an incredible machine for eliminating gas, toxins, or airborne chemicals.
- It is also the best air purifier of the IQAir vs Austin air for eliminating germs, bacteria, viruses, and odor.
- The air purifier is expensive, but you get what you pay for. If the price was not an issue, this would have been chosen as the best air purifier. You are paying for the advanced gas and toxin filters
It’s easy to see why the HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier has become one of the most popular purifiers on the market. With this purifier, you get almost all of the benefits of the Austin Air Healthmate standard for a lower price. The only thing different is the room coverage (which is significantly lower). The purifier has a multi-stage HEPA and carbon filter.
Key Features and Benefits
- This air purifier offers great performance at a low price.
- The room coverage is not as great at 700 sq. ft.
- This air purifier is great for smoke, mold, dust, allergens, and odor
IQAir vs Austin Air - Company Overview
IQAir is both a Swiss and U.S. based company that was founded in the 1960s. IQAir uses its advanced technology to clean the air in residential, commercial and public buildings. IQAir also designs other products to promote clean living and clean working environments. It is known for creating some of the best quality products on the market and is a leader in the air purification industry.
Austin Air is located in Buffalo, New York and was started in 1990. The company creates products (including air purifiers) that help protect people from airborne contaminants such as allergies, asthma, pet dander, odors, smoke, and more. The company is recognized as one of the premier air purifier manufacturers in the industry and produces some of the best technology on the market.
IQAir vs. Austin Air Air Purifier Comparison Table
|Specs||IQAir Helathpro+||IQAir GC MultiGas||Austin Air Healthmate+||Austin Air Healthmate Jr.|
|Size||16 x 15 x 28 in.||16 x 15 x 28 in.||4.5 x 14.5 x 23 in.||11 x 11 x 16.5 in.|
|Weight||35 lbs||29 lbs||47 lbs||21 lbs|
When comparing IQAir vs Austin air, we have determined that the IQAir Healthmate plus is the best value air purifier thanks to its exceptional performance and affordable price.
In this article, we have compared the IQAir Air Purifiers vs the Austin Air Air Purifiers and have determined that the IQAir HealthPro Plus is the best air purifier of the group.
As for the comparison of IQAir vs. Austin Air, I think it is safe to say that you cannot go wrong with either company. It just depends on what you are looking for. IQAir air purifiers perform the best while Austin Air purifiers are more reasonably priced.